Friday, August 5, 2011

Good Bye Old, Hello New...kind of

If you've been reading my blog, you know that soon, I will have a brand new art room.  But, not just yet.  Maybe by fall break I'll be setting up my new room.  In the meantime, I went to school to see if I could get a whiff of that new art room smell, but, instead, got a snoot full of sawdust.
The Old Art Room (Where I was standing, there used to be a wall)

Soon to be an Art Room, but the library must get done so the sinks can go where the shelves are.

Kiln Room with a vent and everything!

2 comments:

Mr. E said...

I know the sinks will be wonderful, but it wouldn't be a bad things to have a wall of shelves either!!! :) OH..and your old room has never looked better!!

Mrs. Fritz said...

Ok smartypants, the back room where my kiln is will still have the wall of shelves and cabinets. They will also be adding a greenware shelf. I will get a teacher wardrobe or closet of some sort,ALONG with the wall of cabinets, drawers and sinks. I will have to buy more art supplies to fill up all the storage. And, snarky comments about my old room can fly about, but it was ORGANIZED chaos. LOL