Wednesday, September 11, 2013

VOTE!

I have a kindergarten student up for "Artist of the Week" on Artsonia.  For those of you unfamiliar with Artsonia, they are a site where you can maintain a digital portfolio of your student's work for their family and friends to enjoy.  They are encouraging of all artists, and each week, they randomly select a few artists to be "Artist of the Week" contenders.  At the end of the week, the student in each category with the most votes wins- $50 in art supplies for them, and $100 for my art program.  We are a small school, and we don't generate the thousands of votes that most students can- so, I'm putting it out as many places as I can think of.  You can vote once a day-per device.  I'd appreciate your vote.

When you click the link,  look for Megan from Hermitage in the Pre-K to 3 category.  And, thanks!

No comments: