Wednesday, April 4, 2012

VOTE

OK, here's the deal fellow artists- I decided to embark on a journey to figure out Artsonia this year.  I knew it would be extra work, but I also knew that it would spark good communication with families, it would serve as a digital portfolio so that the students and I could watch their progress, and it would back me up with the occasional parent.  I am loving it!  All that aside, Mr E of Art with Mr E would tell you that I am highly competitive, and love to win.  One of my students is up for the "artist of the week".  He is in the Pre-K-3 category, and he is Caleb from Hermitage TN.  If you have the time, and I'm not up against one of your students, please consider casting your vote.  You can vote daily until Sat.  He and our school would both get a little $$ for art supplies which is always welcome.


1 comment:

Katie Morris said...

I voted! I've had a few students up for it, but no wins so far. Good luck to you and Caleb!